Please note that we have instituted changes to make your shopping experience more pleasurable and simple.
From now on, you will come to this website, where you will be able to select to go to either Downloads or CD/MP3, each of these E-Commerce sites are independent of each other,
but all of your user information and histories will transfer between them, in one seamless action. We hope that you enjoy using this new site.
To help acquaint you with this Books In Motion website here are a few simple tips:
- At the top of each page is the "search box".
You can search by author, reader, title or series using key words or the entire title or name.
If you wish to download go here first, FAQ, it will save you frustration later.
- If you choose "all titles in series" category, you can pick out your favorite series, click on it and all titles in the series will show up.
The category "audiobook reviews" lists many of our titles that have been reviewed. The "parts department" is where you can purchase replacement CDs, albums, and artwork.
- Read the "valupak" category, you can save up to 60% of the retail price on cd audiobooks.
If you have questions send us a note clicking contact us or call us during business hours, Monday through Friday,
9:00am to 4:30pm PST at (509) 922-1646 or toll-free at 1-800-752-3199; a live person will answer during business hours, a recording after that.
"Books in Motion is, without question, the best audiobook company I deal with (service, quality of merchandise, and cost)." - Ron Roloff, AV Dept. Head, Ector County Library
- Q: I do not have the compressed zipped folder software on my Apple/PC computer, what do I use to extract the audiobook?
- Q: I do not have the compressed zipped folder app on my Apple mobile device (iPad & iPhone) or my Android device/Kindle. What do I use to extract the audiobook?
- Q: I am having trouble downloading the audiobook I just purchased, why is that?
- 4. Q: When using a mobile device, the Books In Motion website does not appear correct on the screen. How do I fix that?
- Q: Where do I find mobile apps for unzipping a folder that contains my audiobook (Android Devices)?
- Q: Where do I find a mobile app for unzipping a folder that contains my audiobook (Apple Devices)?
|ANSWER TO QUESTION 1:||Click here to download compressed zipped folder for apple computers|
|ANSWER TO QUESTION 2:||Click here to download the compressed zipped folder app for Android Devices|
Click here to download the compressed zipped folder app for Kindle Fire
Click here to download the compressed zipped for app for iphones and ipads
|ANSWER TO QUESTION 3:||1. Make sure you have the compressed zipped folder software on your computer or app on your mobile device (click the links from question 1 or 2 to download the compressed zipped folder software/app you need).|
|ANSWER TO QUESTION 4:||Scroll to the bottom of our website on your mobile device. Look for the link "Desktop Version." Click that. The Books In Motion website should now look correct on your mobile device.|
|ANSWER TO QUESTION 5.||Go to the Google Play Store App on your cell phone or mobile device and type in either AndroZip or Easy Unrar. Both apps will help unzip file folders on your mobile device to then play your purchased audiobook.|
|ANSWER TO QUESTION 6.||Go to WinZip on your Apple mobile device and download the software to ensure you have the ability to open/play/enjoy the audiobook you have purchased.|